We have a knack of bringing what could be seen as an intimidating activity down-to-earth in a practical way to reach all ages, body types and all abilities.
If you can breathe, you can do yoga!
You’re welcome to join in on any level 1-2 class that looks good to you.
Or if you’d prefer a private session first or would like to join us for one of our Brand New Beginner workshops please let us know and we can get that set up.
Tips for coming to class:
Here are a few tips to help you have an awesome yoga experience!
- Wear comfortable clothes in layers. Make sure you can move around and bend over and feel comfortable in your clothes.
- We recommend doing yoga barefoot or with yoga socks (they have grips on the bottom) to make sure you don’t slide.
- Please turn your cell phone off before entering the studio and put it away so you’re not distracted.
- Listen to your body and follow its’ wisdom. Understand that stretching may feel uncomfortable but should not feel painful. Find the “sweet spot”, the place of the middle in each pose.
- Let your teacher know if you have any injuries, medical conditions or health concerns.
- Ask questions and give us feedback! Each teacher and each class style will be different. If you try one class and it’s not a good fit we can help you find another for you to try.
Hope to see you soon!!
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at (319) 721-0368 and we can help you get started.